The roller motor reducer (JB/T 5562-1991) adopts the direct connection of the motor and the reducer, and the motor directly drives the spur gear reducer or the planetary gear reducer for transmission, including YZD, YGL, YZL, YGX and YZX. Type, electromechanical integration, compact structure, small size, easy installation, high reliability and long service life. It is mainly suitable for rolling mills (transmission ratio i≤12.5) and continuous casting machine (i≥25). It has a load characteristic of starting more frequently, starting with load, and running in both forward and reverse directions. It can also be used in other Mechanical drives with similar or light loads. The working environment temperature is -40~50°C. When it is lower than 0°C, it should be preheated before starting. When it is higher than 40°C, the temperature should be taken.
Roller motor reducer model and marking
(1) Roller motor reducer composed of YZD type YZG type motor (Y series roller three-phase asynchronous motor) and single-stage cylindrical gear reducer.
(2) Roller motor reducer composed of YGL type-YGAG type motor (Y series three-phase asynchronous motor for roller table) and secondary cylindrical gear reducer.
(3) Roller motor reducer composed of YZL type YZG type motor and secondary cylindrical gear reducer.
(4) Roller motor reducer composed of YGX type YGAG type motor and planetary gear reducer.
(5) Roller motor reducer composed of YZX type YZG type motor and planetary gear reducer.