Product introduction: ZSY cylindrical gear reducer includes: ZSY160, ZSY180, ZSY200, ZSY224, ZSY250, ZSY280, ZSY315, ZSY355, ZSY400, ZSY450, ZSY500, ZSY560, ZSY630, ZSY710. The hardened gear reducer mainly includes the parallel shaft series and the vertical shaft series, and the parallel shaft reducer is produced according to the national standard (GBl9004—88))
The hardened gear reducer mainly includes the parallel shaft series and the vertical shaft series. The parallel shaft reducer is produced according to the national standard (GBl9004—88). The product is optimized and has the international advanced level in the 1980s. It mainly includes ZDY (single). Four series, ZLY (two-stage), ZSY (three-stage) and ZFY (four-stage), vertical shaft reducer is produced according to national standard (JB/T9002-1999), and the input shaft is perpendicular to the output shaft. Directional transmission, which mainly includes three series of DBY, DCY and DFY.
(1) The main parameters such as center distance and nominal transmission ratio are optimized, and the main parts and parts are interchangeable.
(2) ZSY cylindrical gear reducer gears are made of high-quality alloy steel by carburizing and quenching, and the tooth surface hardness reaches HRC54-62.
(3) Small size, light weight, high precision, large carrying capacity, high efficiency, long life, high reliability, stable transmission and low noise.
(4) Generally use oil pool lubrication, natural cooling, when the thermal power can not be met, you can use circulating oil lubrication or fan, cooling coil cooling.
1. Known parameters and conditions
Prime mover name, power P1 = kW speed n1 = r / min
Work machine name. Power P2 = kW speed n2 = r / min
Required gear ratio i=n1/n2
Hours of work per day h, number of starts per hour, hourly operating cycle %, load characteristics (smooth, shock, severe impact), reliability requirements (general, higher, high)
2, select the specification model according to the rated power
The nominal input power PA (Table 9-20) of the equal shaft series gearbox is stable according to the load. The working time per day is less than or equal to 10h, and the starting time is no more than 5 times per hour. The allowable starting torque is twice the working torque. For operation, the safety factor of the contact strength of a single pair of gears is about 1, and the probability of failure rate is less than or equal to 1%. When the gear box is running in both directions, the PN should be multiplied by a factor of 0.8-1.0 depending on the situation. When the reverse load is large, the commutation is frequent, and the selected reliability coefficient KR is low, the coefficient takes a smaller value, and vice versa. .
The rated power of the selected gearbox must meet: Pc=P2KAKsKR≤PA
In the formula:
P2 = working machine power KA - usage factor
(1) Input speed is generally n, ≤1500r/min
(2) The peripheral speed of the gear drive is not more than 20 m / s.
(3) Working environment—40～50°C. If it is lower than 0°C, the lubricating oil should be preheated to above 0°C before starting. The reducer can be used in both forward and reverse directions.
(4) It can be widely used in metallurgy, mining, chemical, building materials, lifting, transportation, textile, paper, equipment, plastics, rubber, engineering machinery, energy and other industrial sectors.